Friday, February 26, 2010

Gratitude Friday

I have so much to be thankful for.
This week here are some things where the volume is really loud in my heart.
  • The many drawings that are made just for me this week.
  • Finding small surprises and treasures at the park...like the best-est walking stick, ever! crazy big pine cones, and a gum smile on the tree:)
  • Enjoying the chaos at work and the growth in myself...thankful for a conversation with my husband as I work through my humanity.
  • The burst of pink outside my window on one beautiful tree and daffodils along the sidewalks.
  • Hearing about "stone soup" Wednesdays at Maxx's school...and who got the stone and got to make a wish this week...what a sweet weekly celebration.
  • Enjoying a new work relationship with a very talented and beautiful woman who wears the title of assistant...when really she is a Co-.
  • Maxx just added: he is thankful for oatmeal at school with honey, cinnamon, and butter...mmm
Now for an amazing weekend.
What are you grateful for?

No comments: