This week here are some things where the volume is really loud in my heart.
- The many drawings that are made just for me this week.
- Finding small surprises and treasures at the park...like the best-est walking stick, ever! crazy big pine cones, and a gum smile on the tree:)
- Enjoying the chaos at work and the growth in myself...thankful for a conversation with my husband as I work through my humanity.
- The burst of pink outside my window on one beautiful tree and daffodils along the sidewalks.
- Hearing about "stone soup" Wednesdays at Maxx's school...and who got the stone and got to make a wish this week...what a sweet weekly celebration.
- Enjoying a new work relationship with a very talented and beautiful woman who wears the title of assistant...when really she is a Co-.
- Maxx just added: he is thankful for oatmeal at school with honey, cinnamon, and butter...mmm
Now for an amazing weekend.
What are you grateful for?