Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Spring Come Back!



Oh my... how long has it been?
I am going to take some of the other Mama's ideas that I have seen in blog land and post some thoughts and or pictures at least 2 times per week. I can do this!!!
My blog come back!!!

A little update...moved across country again...








this time to the magical Portland, Oregon. We really really really really really really really really really love it here!

Personally I feel at home for once. More comfortable with me and who I am. I am okay with where I am at... and am soooo excited about my future. My senses have been so heightened since we have moved here...

Examples are:
  1. Meeting someone I work with, who met their spouse at the very same place I met Kurt...and we both got married on the same day same year. We have lots of things in common...I must know her from another life. I feel very comfortable talking to her, like a sister.
  2. I see a friend all over town from behind and walk up to see their face... it is not them, in fact they live in another state...to find out that they are looking to move her.
  3. Some of my favorite blogs I have followed for a couple of years...these mothers live in Portland, other parts of the Pacific Northwest.
  4. Some of my favorite artists like Nikki McClure are here in the Pacific Northwest.
  5. Lots of things in common with lots of beautiful people here.

No comments: