Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday Joy Explosion

I love thrifting and the thrill of the hunt.  

Possibilities!

... it is so inspiring and uplifting.  It really gets my creative juices flowing. 

When we first moved to Portland, I found a great treasure hunting place and scored!  Pillow covers...with the most magical *POP!* of color I have ever seen!!  Like, if my joy could explode, like a firecracker, it would look like these belles. 

So for the past few months, since I found these two beauties, I have washed them by hand and had them waiting on the sidelines.  Wanting them  to only be filled with beautiful, cushy, natural, pillows.  The kind that swallow you up when you get fresh with them. Oh Yeah! 

Soooo exciting!

And here they are ...for their blog debut.  


It is so great to walk in and be greeted by these two...they just make me smile!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: