Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sliding on the First day of Spring... Belated

It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ~Mark Twain



Yes, this seems to be how my life is going...everything is belated.

No matter how organized I feel I am ... there are never enough hours in the day...I have thank you cards half written, some even written & sealed...just missing part of an address. I have saved stuff and purchased stuff for craft projects...waiting on that great idea to become reality. My to do list is huge and getting bigger by the minute. I think I need a secretary. Hey, but it is Spring...



Fresh, clean, blank, new...one more time.

Maxx and I spent part of the first day of Spring last week outside. We had a great hour to have a picnic and get some playtime in at he "AWESOME Slide Park!" before we had to get in the car and dash to work and the babysitters. The park has 7 chutes of pure fun!!!






























No comments: