Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring is Here!!!


Okay, so 2 months have flown by...

Updates and random thoughts.

Maxx turned 4 1/2.

We had 2 Friday the 13ths...one was our 5th wedding anniversary.

As most know, Maxx and I are in Texas with family and starting a new life, while father lion is working on himself back in Chicago.

How I miss my friends!!!...and Maxx's school.

This winter opened many new doors.

How grateful I am for all the warmth and love Maxx and I received.

This has been a soul searching journey.
Yay for spring!

I am excited for the warm weather, Texas wild flowers, and being so close to family for a while. Year of the Ox...this has been a challenging and rewarding year already.

Maxx loves to play with legos and take showers in the morning.
We moved into our own place just a week ago and are still settling.

I plan to be on here more, now that father lion brought some of our things on a very good visit.

Have a beautiful morning.

"It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. " ~Charles Dickens

No comments: