Friday, April 2, 2010

Gratitude Friday

Each week is such a gift.
Here are some of the presents I am thankful for this week.
  • Signs that speak volumes
  • Kicking this cold together with Maxx, and still making and taking time to be in every moment
  • Exploration
  • Laughter
  • Being inspired by the creative-sustainable heart in the commuinty we live
  • Amazing foods, remedies, potions, and teas that were shared by friends in their experiences and wisdom to heal
  • A son that is so full of joy
  • Some extra time to rest and play
  • Some extra hard work that physically reminds me I am alive
  • Blogger's that inspire me to be better
  • An amazing sunset after a stormy day
What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Séverine Cadet-Letour (Sève de Vie) said...

I love your picture ! (and what you wrote !)

Here is my moment : http://jardiniere-d-eveil.over-blog.com/article-this-colorful-moment-yummy-moment-lol-47849525.html