Friday, March 19, 2010

Gratitude Friday



Whew!
It has been one great bundle of days!!!
Here are some things I am thankful for this week:
  • Fun spring traditions that involve green and little leprechauns
  • The beeeau-ti-FUL weather
  • Making fresh bread three times this week at home
  • Cooking with fresh whole foods is so rewarding Pizza with crust Maxx and I made, and the sauce we made two days before, grating cheese is a blast..."snowing cheese!!!"
  • Red wine and tahini dressing
  • Laughing with my peers after work over frito pie and spirits
  • A clean car and house even if it is for just today
  • Having breakfast with Maxx
  • For constructive criticism and the growth
  • I have the day off to enjoy the first farmer's market of the season!
I gotta run so I can get outside!!!
What are you grateful for?


No comments: