It has been one great bundle of days!!!
Here are some things I am thankful for this week:
- Fun spring traditions that involve green and little leprechauns
- The beeeau-ti-FUL weather
- Making fresh bread three times this week at home
- Cooking with fresh whole foods is so rewarding Pizza with crust Maxx and I made, and the sauce we made two days before, grating cheese is a blast..."snowing cheese!!!"
- Red wine and tahini dressing
- Laughing with my peers after work over frito pie and spirits
- A clean car and house even if it is for just today
- Having breakfast with Maxx
- For constructive criticism and the growth
- I have the day off to enjoy the first farmer's market of the season!
I gotta run so I can get outside!!!
What are you grateful for?