Friday, March 26, 2010

Gratitude Friday

It is Friday, again? ...Already!?!



What a fantastic week! It started with a *:BANG:* and it is going to end with some needed rest.
What I am thankful for this week:
  • Spending a beautiful day with and getting to know my new friend Lisa
  • Being inspired by so many things
  • Maxx's sense of humor
  • My friend's near and far who have beautiful animals... they have created so many memories for us
  • Friends who want to play and share their time with Maxx
  • Cooking and enjoying all the fresh food from the Farmer's Market ALLL week
  • My new school journey...how much I have gained in just four weeks
  • This beautiful new Spring season!!!
What are you grateful for?


1 comment:

Atouria said...

Aidan and I are curious what plant in in that first photo - wow!

Aidan also asked me if that was our Aubrey in the second pic. She looks so much like the dog in the pic.

We are loving this weather and are heading out the an art festival.

Happy Spring!