Thursday, May 20, 2010

For Clean Energy

in the words of President Obama, a "potentially unprecedented environmental disaster."


There are some amazing photos in this article:

Disaster unfolds...

and this one


“Again and again in history some people wake up. They have no ground in the crowd and they move to broader, deeper laws. They carry strange customs with them and demand room for bold and audacious action. The future speaks ruthlessly through them. They change the world.”

- Rainer Maria Rilke



Maxx and I came upon this group this past weekend. The magnitude of this oil spill I can not begin to comprehend. With this disaster and the war...we need to make personal changes, in order to stop the lose of life, the GREED and the need for oil.

We all vote with our $$$ and I am guilty of driving a car, that uses dirty energy. For the sake of future generations, I vow to ride my bike or walk at least twice a week to work, and begin to save for biodiesel or search for a personal solution...I am also going to stop buying plastic, where I have other options.
I'm not wanting to give anymore $ votes to this mess.

No comments: